Coronavirus Now Affecting Tech Firms
How To Make DIY Bracelet With Beads and Magnet Clasps Tutorial | DIY Bracelet ideas
The coronavirus is taking a toll on the global technology industry. Apple and Google, among others, have begun closing stores and offices, limiting business travel to China and bracing for supply chain disruption as health officials around the world seek to contain the disease.
Production is also being affected and so is the supply and demand of Tech products around the world.
Get authentic news and updated information from the WHO (World Health Organization ) website below:
PROTECTING YOURSELF AND OTHERS
AGAINST RESPIRATORY ILLNESS
Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze
Wash your hands (for 20 to 30 seconds) regularly with soap and water, and dry them thoroughly, especially after you cough or sneeze
Dispose of used tissues immediately
When soap and water are not available, alcohol-based disposable hand wipes or gel sanitizers may be used. If using gel, rub your hands until the gel is dry. The gel doesn’t need water to work
Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way
HANDWASHING IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU CAN DO TO PROTECT YOURSELF
Keep your hands away from mouth, nose and eyes
Avoid contact with individuals at risk (e.g small children or those with underlying or chronic illness such as immune suppression or lung disease)
Avoid contact with people who have influenza-like symptoms
Ask people to use a tissue and cover their nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing and to wash their hands afterward.
Try to avoid close contact with sick people, If you are sick or show symptoms visit a doctor Stay at home for the time prescribed by the doctor
• Reduce face-to-face contact (avoid meetings)
• Ensure supplies of hygiene products (soaps, hand towels, gloves, and masks) are available while recognizing that their supply will be reduced in pandemic influenza.
• It is recommended to place antibacterial soap in all building washrooms
• Clean the workspaces of employees that have recently become ill.
• Monitor development in affected areas.
• At all times, guidance issued by the government or municipal bodies should be followed and takes precedence
• Many infectious diseases are transmitted through inhalation of airborne infectious particles which can be disseminated through building ventilation systems,
• Consider dilution ventilation, specific in-room flow regimes, room pressure differentials, personalized and source capture ventilation, filtration and ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI)
• It’s encouraged to ensure operation and maintenance schedules for HVAC systems are in place before Pandemic
Let me know what you think in the comment section below.
On a road to 1000 subscribers!
Click here to subscribe! ► Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HalfManHalfTech?sub_confirmation=1
*Follow me for updates*
Thanks for watching, Please SUBSCRIBE and hit the BELL ? ICON for more.?
#Corova #covid-19 #tech